Would you like to become a fashion journalist?
We recommend to take the following modules:
- JD050 Fashion Journalism.
- JT010 Journalistic Investigation, JT020 Interviews, JT030 Journalistic Writing, and JT070 Sub-editing, if you have no prior experience in journalism.
- JT040 Writing for Radio, JT050 Writing for TV, and/or JT060 Writing for Online Media, if you would like to work not only for print media.
- Some JP modules, if you would like to work in fashion PR, too.
- Some practical workshops to hone your fashion research, writing, and editing skills.